Monday, July 12, 2010

write and listen fluently

Passion, perseverance and patience shape me into an optimistic girl.
cheap wedding gownsDuring my four-year college life, I concentrated not only on the study of my professional skills and knowledge but also trying to improve my ability of communicating with others, which is the necessity of seeking a suitable role in the world full of fierce competition.English is my strength. color weddin dressesI can read, speak,write and listen fluentlycasual wedding dresses. I can skillfully use OFFICE, POWERPOINT and other office microsoft
beach wedding dresses.Career Objective:A position related with my major such as English editor ,English translation and so on. wedding dresses
I hope that i have the opportunity to make my share for you.
you are the only one who feels betrayed
the first time in my life
a plan to make all of this right